Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reviewed: FOR LIES I SIRE by MY DYING BRIDE (2009)


One of the most anticipated doom metal releases this year. Since the album 'A line of deathless kings' , the album satisfies all doom metal fans. Heavy riffs, melodramatic overtones is sure to captivate all metalheads. Tracks like My body, A funeral, The lies I sire, Echoes from a hollow soul, Shadowhaunt proves that the band is in constant state to evolution.

Highly recommended for all metal fans!

Rating - 4 out of 5

- Lord Necros (NMP Archiver and reviewer)

2 comments:

avishek ganguly said...

Indeed a good album...

avik said...

Awesome Anthology of tracks by the pioneers in Doom Metal.
The enchanting atmospheric and disturbed sounds is once again drifting me.
They have two line up changes, yet their 10th studio album is the best record every produced by them.
'Death Triumphant' and ‘My Body, A Funeral’ portrays fast pace death metal with sheer red blooded hate.

The Violin is back to enhance the ravaged doom rock.
Believe me its a true gift.
Love this album.